Welcome

Find free news & reviews on dance, ballet, recitals, Broadway shows, choreography, classical music, flamenco, dancers, training & modern dance.

Evolution of Dance

Eyes Health

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Where, Oh, Where?

Hi everyone. We’re undergoing some restructuring over here at Yeti HQ. More updates to come. Problem is … is that where’d all the great music go? Is it just me or did 2007 begin with a bang and then mostly dry up. I don’t even know what to listen to anymore. My inbox doesn’t help because it's all FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE. Even my mom is sending press releases now. When I do read me mail, I get, "Yo, I've sent you 4 emails, why don't you respond?!" Delete, delete, delete.

So... ummm... yeah... what's new with you? What’s everyone been listening to? Thermals? Handsome Furs album is pretty good, as well as the Shout Out Louds out on import [or torrent … you pirates]. What else is there?

Well, I’m off to read some blogs now. Or, failing that, work

No comments: